Dr. Shailendra Singh Director, Environmental Health & Safety
- Curtis Reynolds, Vice President, Business Affairs
- Craig Hill, Associate Vice President, Business Affairs
- Kenneth Allen, Director of Emergency Management
- Dwan Courtney, Director of Small Business and Supplier Diversity
- Eddie Daniels, Assistant Vice President, Business Services
- Carlos Dougnac, Assistant Vice President, Planning Design & Construction
- Scott Fox, Director, Transportation and Parking Services
- Mark Helms, Assistant Vice President, Facilities Services
- Frank Phillips, Director, Business Affairs Technical Services
- Lynda Reinhart, Director, Stephen C. O’Connell Center
- Dr. Shailendra Singh Director, Environmental Health & Safety
- Joe Souza, Director of Physical Security
- Linda Stump-Kurnick, Assistant Vice President, Public and Environmental Safety
- Matt Williams, Director, Office of Sustainability
Dr. Shailendra Singh began working as the Director of Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) on August 6, 2021.
Dr. Singh has a Ph.D. in Physical Science, an MBA, a CHMM (Certified Hazardous Material Manager), and over eighteen years of experience in the Environmental Health and Safety field.
He was last employed at Carnegie Mellon University, where he also served as the Director of Environmental Health and Safety. As a University of Florida alumni himself, with fourteen years of experience at the school, he is well known across campus and the greater Gator community.
He developed the department of EH&S at Brammer Bio from the ground up, led a team of EH&S experts at the University of Delaware, and led as EHS director at Carnegie Mellon.
Administrative Specialist I: Terri Parnell