- Joe Carriker, Director of Physical Security
- Matt Williams, Director, Office of Sustainability
- Linda Stump-Kurnick, Assistant Vice President, Public and Environmental Safety
- Dr. Shailendra Singh Director, Environmental Health & Safety
- Lynda Reinhart, Director, Stephen C. O’Connell Center
- Frank Phillips, Director, Business Affairs Technical Services
- Mark Helms, Assistant Vice President, Facilities Services
- Cydney McGlothlin, Assistant Vice President, Planning, Design & Construction
- Carlos Dougnac, Executive Director
- Eddie Daniels, Assistant Vice President, Business Services
- Kenneth Allen, Director of Emergency Management
- Dwan Courtney, Director of Small Business and Supplier Diversity
- Amy Armstrong, Director of Communications, Business Affairs
- Brandi Renton, Associate Vice President, Business Affairs
- Curtis Reynolds, Vice President, Business Affairs
ONE TEAM, ONE GOAL…EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS TOGETHER
We are excited to have you visit the website for the Vice President for Business Affairs. Business Affairs is a diverse organization committed to providing excellent customer service, advancements in campus-wide sustainability and enhancing safety for all University students, faculty and staff.
Our brand of one team continues to be the guiding principle in supporting one of the nation’s leading public universities…the University of Florida. Business Affairs affects every person who passes through the campus and we are honored to serve.
Our service philosophy is ambitious and focused. We will:
- Provide service that is complete, reliable, accurate and exceed customer needs and expectations.
- Work together to achieve the goals of our units and the University.
- Create a culture of trust, sincerity and consideration.
- Maintain a positive outlook by taking pride in our work.
- Take ownership and bring a higher level of commitment to our customers.
I encourage you to explore the site, which provides a valuable resource of the services offered by our various divisions.
Curtis A. Reynolds Vice President for Business Affairs