GatorConnect Permitting


GatorConnect is the University’s Event Permitting System (EPS) and permitting system for Temporary Advertising on campus. Permitting is only required for events and advertising occurring on University of Florida property. To permit your campus event please submit your request through Business Affairs GatorConnect.

Permit Requests in Business Affairs GatorConnect include:

  • General Events(includes request to serve alcoholic beverages)
  • Runs & Walks
  • Tabling Events
  • Select Space: Request to Serve Alcoholic Beverages(for events occurring within Select Space and The Earl & Christy Powell University House only)
  • Banners
  • Yard Signs and Feather Banners
  • Century Tower Lighting

To submit an application, please use


Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) please submit applications through
Student Activities & Involvement

Self-Catered Events

University departments may self-cater and host “pot-luck” style catering only under the following conditions:

  • The only attendees are employees of the department;
  • Anyone cooking or handling food for the self-catered Event must comply with the USDA’s food safety guidelines; and
  • The department must complete the Self-Catered Event form


Mon-Fri: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Phone: (352) 392-1336

204 Tigert Hall
Gainesville, FL 32611