Dennis Fleetwood, Interim Director, Environmental Health & Safety
- Curtis Reynolds, Vice President, Business Affairs
- Craig Hill, Associate Vice President, Business Affairs
- Kenneth Allen, Director of Emergency Management
- Eddie Daniels, Assistant Vice President, Business Services
- Carlos Dougnac, Assistant Vice President, Planning Design & Construction
- Dennis Fleetwood, Interim Director, Environmental Health & Safety
- Scott Fox, Director, Transportation and Parking Services
- Mark Helms, Assistant Vice President, Facilities Services
- Frank Phillips, Director, Business Affairs Technical Services
- Lynda Reinhart, Director, Stephen C. O’Connell Center
- Joe Souza, Director of Physical Security
- Linda Stump-Kurnick, Assistant Vice President, Public and Environmental Safety
- Matt Williams, Director, Office of Sustainability
Dennis Fleetwood began his career in higher education as the Hazardous Materials Program Manager for the University of Georgia. He relocated to Gainesville as the Corporate Compliance Manager for Quadrex Corporation, before returning to higher education as the Hazardous Materials Program Manager at the University of Florida in 1995.
Dennis Served as Director of Environmental Safety and Risk Management at Miami University (Ohio) from 2005 – 2015 before returning to the University of Florida as Associate Director of Occupational Safety and Risk Management, EH&S in August of 2015.
Dennis holds Bachelor of Science (BS) Degrees in both Biology and Environmental Health Sciences from Western Carolina University, and a Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree from the University of Georgia.
Dennis spends his free time competing in triathlon, volunteering at Shands Children’s Hospital, and supporting his fellow veterans.
Administrative Specialist I: Terri Parnell