Joe Carriker, Director of Physical Security
- Joe Carriker, Director of Physical Security
- Matt Williams, Director, Office of Sustainability
- Linda Stump-Kurnick, Assistant Vice President, Public and Environmental Safety
- Dr. Shailendra Singh Director, Environmental Health & Safety
- Lynda Reinhart, Director, Stephen C. O’Connell Center
- Frank Phillips, Director, Business Affairs Technical Services
- Mark Helms, Assistant Vice President, Facilities Services
- Cydney McGlothlin, Assistant Vice President, Planning, Design & Construction
- Carlos Dougnac, Executive Director
- Eddie Daniels, Assistant Vice President, Business Services
- Kenneth Allen, Director of Emergency Management
- Dwan Courtney, Director of Small Business and Supplier Diversity
- Amy Armstrong, Director of Communications, Business Affairs
- Brandi Renton, Associate Vice President, Business Affairs
- Curtis Reynolds, Vice President, Business Affairs
Joe Carriker, Director of Physical Security, is responsible for directing UF’s campus safety and security systems while providing expert leadership to the university through oversight of safety and security systems and campus-wide planning for physical security. Carriker brings over eighteen years of combined law enforcement/security experience and over thirteen years of physical security management experience to UF. He was previously employed by University of Tennessee (UT) where he held the position of Director of Physical Security. Carriker served as resident expert for physical security planning and development while also responsible for directing on site personnel to coordinate maintenance systems.
Carriker earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice and a Master of Science degree in Vocational Education in Business Information Technologies, both from East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina. Carriker holds a designation of an ASIS International certified protection professional (CPP) and is also a Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) practitioner with advanced knowledge of safety and security principles.
Outside of work, Carriker enjoys staying in shape, traveling, and looking for opportunities to spend time with friends and family as much as possible.