Wes Joyner, Administrative Support Assistant II
- Curtis Reynolds, Vice President, Business Affairs
- Craig Hill, Associate Vice President, Business Affairs
- Kenneth Allen, Director of Emergency Management
- Eddie Daniels, Assistant Vice President, Business Services
- Carlos Dougnac, Assistant Vice President, Planning Design & Construction
- Dennis Fleetwood, Interim Director, Environmental Health & Safety
- Scott Fox, Director, Transportation and Parking Services
- Mark Helms, Assistant Vice President, Facilities Services
- Frank Phillips, Director, Business Affairs Technical Services
- Lynda Reinhart, Director, Stephen C. O’Connell Center
- Joe Souza, Director of Physical Security
- Linda Stump-Kurnick, Assistant Vice President, Public and Environmental Safety
- Matt Williams, Director, Office of Sustainability
Wes Joyner is a Florida native and graduated summa cum laude from the University of Central Florida. He joined the Business Affairs team as a temp in January 2020 and decided to continue his career at UF, where he aims to provide an excellent guest experience for our visitors in Tigert Hall.
Wes began his career as a signals intelligence analyst in the US Marine Corps. After finishing college, he spent five years teaching high school mathematics in Levy County. As a former teacher, he is committed to helping Gators reach their educational goals.
When he’s not working, Wes is usually reading a book or watching videos to learn something new every day.