Tara Hollow, Administrative Specialist I
- Curtis Reynolds, Vice President, Business Affairs
- Craig Hill, Associate Vice President, Business Affairs
- Kenneth Allen, Director of Emergency Management
- Eddie Daniels, Assistant Vice President, Business Services
- Carlos Dougnac, Assistant Vice President, Planning Design & Construction
- Dennis Fleetwood, Interim Director, Environmental Health & Safety
- Scott Fox, Director, Transportation and Parking Services
- Mark Helms, Assistant Vice President, Facilities Services
- Frank Phillips, Director, Business Affairs Technical Services
- Lynda Reinhart, Director, Stephen C. O’Connell Center
- Joe Souza, Director of Physical Security
- Linda Stump-Kurnick, Assistant Vice President, Public and Environmental Safety
- Matt Williams, Director, Office of Sustainability
Tara Hollow is the Administrative Specialist to Craig Hill, the Associate Vice President for Business Affairs. Prior to joining the Business Affairs team, Tara worked in the Warrington College of Business as the Executive Assistant to the Assistant Dean and Director of the UF MBA Programs. Tara is a true Gainesville native. Not only was she born and raised in the Gator Nation, she has worked throughout the Gainesville community and graduated from the University of Florida’s College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) in Food and Resource Economics.
When she is not on campus, Tara enjoys keeping up with her two boys, researching her ancestry and photography. In fact, photography has become part of her campus life as well – Tara photographed the outdoor portraits for Business Affairs.