AnaLee Rodriguez, Communications Manager
- Curtis Reynolds, Vice President, Business Affairs
- Craig Hill, Associate Vice President, Business Affairs
- Kenneth Allen, Director of Emergency Management
- Eddie Daniels, Assistant Vice President, Business Services
- Carlos Dougnac, Assistant Vice President, Planning Design & Construction
- Scott Fox, Director, Transportation and Parking Services
- Mark Helms, Assistant Vice President, Facilities Services
- Frank Phillips, Director, Business Affairs Technical Services
- Kathey Porter, Director, Small Business and Vendor Diversity
- Bill Properzio, Director, Environmental Health & Safety
- Lynda Reinhart, Director, Stephen C. O’Connell Center
- Joe Souza, Director of Physical Security
- Linda Stump-Kurnick, Assistant Vice President, Public and Environmental Safety
- Matt Williams, Director, Office of Sustainability
AnaLee Rodriguez started working at the University of Florida in 2017 with TAPS as their marketing specialist. She led the successful Food for Fines program in conjunction with President Fuchs’s April Fools’ prank.
Prior to UF, she was a marketing manager for a master planned community in Tampa, a journalist, an action shot photographer at Disney/ESPN and worked as a graphic designer at the National Basketball Association (NBA Headquarters in New York City).
She enjoys watching sports, painting and car shows. A fun fact about AnaLee is she threw the javelin, discus, shot put and hammer on her university track and field team.