Curtis Reynolds, Vice President, Business Affairs
- Curtis Reynolds, Vice President, Business Affairs
- Craig Hill, Associate Vice President, Business Affairs
- Kenneth Allen, Director of Emergency Management
- Dwan Courtney, Director of Small Business and Supplier Diversity
- Eddie Daniels, Assistant Vice President, Business Services
- Carlos Dougnac, Assistant Vice President, Planning Design & Construction
- Dennis Fleetwood, Interim Director, Environmental Health & Safety
- Mark Helms, Assistant Vice President, Facilities Services
- Scott Fox, Director, Transportation and Parking Services
- Frank Phillips, Director, Business Affairs Technical Services
- Lynda Reinhart, Director, Stephen C. O’Connell Center
- Joe Souza, Director of Physical Security
- Linda Stump-Kurnick, Assistant Vice President, Public and Environmental Safety
- Matt Williams, Director, Office of Sustainability
Curtis A. Reynolds is Vice President for Business Affairs for the University of Florida, where he is responsible for the leadership and strategic direction of a diversified portfolio of campus business and support services. The divisions reporting to Curtis are Business Services, Environmental Health and Safety, Emergency Management, Campus Planning, Design and Construction, Office of Sustainability, Physical Plant, Small Business and Vendor Diversity Relations, Stephen C. O’Connell Center, and the University Police Department.
Curtis joined the University of Florida in June 2010 with more than 15 years of higher education experience in business affairs. Prior to joining UF, Curtis was Vice Provost for Administration at Miami Dade College, where he was responsible for central business affairs on eight campuses with more than 165,000 students throughout Miami-Dade County. At the University of Alabama at Birmingham, Curtis was Executive Director for Administration responsible for Administration and Finance, Human Resources, Energy Management and Information Technology.
Curtis holds a Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Electrical Engineering, from the University of Alabama at Birmingham. Curtis holds a MBA from the University of Alabama. He is a member of the National Association of College and University Business Officers, the U.S. Green Building Council, and the Association of Higher Education Officers.
Executive Assistant II: Deadra Harvey