AnaLee Rodriguez, Communications Manager
- Curtis Reynolds, Vice President, Business Affairs
- Brandi Renton, Associate Vice President, Business Affairs
- Kenneth Allen, Director of Emergency Management
- Dwan Courtney, Director of Small Business and Supplier Diversity
- Eddie Daniels, Assistant Vice President, Business Services
- Carlos Dougnac, Assistant Vice President, Planning Design & Construction
- Scott Fox, Director, Transportation and Parking Services
- Mark Helms, Assistant Vice President, Facilities Services
- Frank Phillips, Director, Business Affairs Technical Services
- Lynda Reinhart, Director, Stephen C. O’Connell Center
- Dr. Shailendra Singh Director, Environmental Health & Safety
- Linda Stump-Kurnick, Assistant Vice President, Public and Environmental Safety
- Matt Williams, Director, Office of Sustainability
- Director of Physical Security
AnaLee Rodriguez started working at the University of Florida in 2017 with TAPS overseeing marketing and communications. She led the successful Food for Fines program in conjunction with President Fuchs’s April Fools’ prank.
Rodriguez graduated with her Masters of Business Administration from the University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business. She graduated with her Bachelors of Arts from Gwynedd Mercy University in Pennsylvania and majored in Communications with double minors in English and Graphic Design.
Prior to UF, she was a journalist, an action shot photographer at Disney/ESPN and worked as a graphic designer at the National Basketball Association (NBA Headquarters in New York City).
She enjoys watching sports, painting and spending time with her pup, Axle. A fun fact about AnaLee is she threw the javelin, hammer, shot put and discus on her university track and field team.